Troy Lee Designs SE4 Composite Helmet MIPS - Silhouette
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Troy Lee Designs SE4 Composite Helmet MIPS - SilhouetteThe SE4 Composite helmet weighs in at 1425 grams utilizing an aerospace fiberglass composite shell. Twenty intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with moisture wicking Dri-lex®
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- DOT FMVSS 218 certified