Scorpion Influx Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Scorpion’s Influx replaces our best-selling Eddy jacket as our new core product for warmer climates at a sub $200 price point. A combination of mesh and 3D spacer mesh panels allow for maximum ventilation. Durable 600 denier polyester and SAS-TEC® CE certified armor was added to the elbows and shoulders along with an EVA foam back protector. For increased nighttime visibility, we have included large areas of NightViz® reflective material on the torso, arms, and shoulders. Accordion stretch panels on the shoulders and elbows allow for a full range of motion without restriction and adjustment tabs on the arms and waist ensure a perfect fit. Two external hand pocket as well as large internal cell phone / media pockets and headphone loops allow you to carry modern necessities. The wind-blocking AirGuard® liner can be zipped in when temperatures get cooler. The Influx jacket is a fully featured, timeless addition to any riders’ wardrobe.
- Two types of poly mesh main body fabrics for maximum airflow
- 600D Polyester reinforcements at elbows and shoulders
- Reinforced Exo-Stitch® safety stitching on all critical seams
- Fully armored with removable Sas-Tec® body protection systems shoulder, Elbows included. Optional Back protector
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard® windproof liner
- NightViz® reflective areas on torso, arms, and shoulders for increased night time visibility
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows and shoulders for full range of motion
- Multiple adjustments for fit and comfort
- Two large hand pockets and internal cell phone / media pocket
- 8” jacket to pants zipper
- 1 Year Warranty