Troy Lee Designs Youth SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet MIPS - Skully
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Troy Lee Designs Youth SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet MIPS - SkullyWeighing in at 1500 grams, the Youth SE4 Polyacrylite delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the SE4 Carbon/Composite, including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. The Polyacrylite Yamaha L4 combines sharp-looking MATTE Yamaha graphics and the SE4s advanced features with a budget-friendly MSRP that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
- Racing-inspired graphics featuring Yamaha’s distinctive blue and white colorway with TLD’s signature fit and finish that looks like it belongs on the factory-backed team
- Durable, lightweight Polyacrylite shell reduces cost without compromising rider safety
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Budget-friendly design still showcases MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) advanced safety enhancement, reducing transfer of rotational impact force on the brains
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 16 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable liners and cheek pads interchangeable for a customized refined fit from the six available standard sizes (X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large)
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05