Scorpion Yosemite Pants
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Scorpion Yosemite PantsWell ventilated mid weight Touring or Adventure riding pants for a wide range of climates. Made of 500D nylon main material and 1680D nylon reinforcement zones in the seat and knees for durability. Large vents on the front of thighs allow cool air to enter, and smaller vents on the back of thighs allow hot air to exit. Two large thigh cargo pockets and two hand pockets. New SAS-TEC® CE certified armor with molded Velcro at knees for infinite adjustability. Removable waterproof AirGuard® liner is included for when the weather gets nasty.
- 500D nylon main body fabric and heavy duty 1680D on knees and seat
- Reinforced Exo-Stitch® safety stitching on all critical seams
- Armored with removable large Sas-Tec® body protection systems: Knees and hips included
- NightViz® reflective on thighs and lower legs for nighttime visibility
- Large vents front and back of thighs for use in warmer temperatures
- Removable H2O Blok® waterproof liner
- Two hand pockets and two large thigh cargo pockets
- Two waist adjustment straps and accordion gussets for secure fit
- Hook-and-loop closures at bottom of leg allows fitting over most touring boots
- 8” pant to jacket zipper
- 3 Year Warranty