LS2 Arrow Mcphee Helmet
LS2 Arrow Mcphee Helmet
Sale Sold out
Regular price $299.98 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-performance full-face motorcycle helmet designed by racers for racers and now updated with new standards – The LS2 Arrow Full-Face Street Helmet was designed by a team including our engineers in Spain and our riders from Moto 3, Moto 2 , WSBK and FIM EWC. Together, they developed the safest, most innovative performance helmet on the market. The lightweight, aerodynamic Kevlar® reinforced Carbon Fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. We use 3 shell sizes to offer a perfect fit. The eye port is taller so you can look farther down the track when tucked-in. It’s extra wide so you can see who’s coming beside you. The optically correct, Class A polycarbonate face shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts is Pinlock ready (Pinlock insert included at no extra charge). The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high-quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool. The Arrow uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has a LONG OVAL fit. The shape is very Shoei-like, but they run small for a snug, racer fit. We call it a "200 M.P.H. fit." If you want a G.P. fit, buy your regular size. If you want a more comfortable fit BUY ONE SIZE LARGER THAN NORMAL. Designed at LS2 world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Meets or exceeds FIM FRHPhe-01, DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- 3 Shells, Fits Long Oval. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.05. Made from High-Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC).
- The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- 3mm thick flat racing shield uses "A Class" Polycarbonate for optically correct clarity. Pinlock-Ready shield includes tearoff posts.
- Double D ring strap for secure closure. Emergency Release Cheek Pad System. State-of-the-art multi- density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multiport, dynamic, flow through ventilation to keep you cool.