Scorpion EXO-AT950 Solid Modular Helmet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing the EXO-AT950, a versatile modular adventure touring helmet. It has features and quality that you would expect to pay far more. The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face adventure helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. The no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down sun visor and Kwikwick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Three shell sizes made of advanced LG® polycarbonate and dual density eps, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- DOT Certified
- Easy use flip up chin bar
- Ultra-lightweight advanced LG® polycarbonate shell
- Aero-tuned ventilation
- Kwikwick® II washable anti-microbial comfort liner
- Removable Peak
- 3-Step Everclear® Speedview® drop down sun visor
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Snow ready models come with dual pane shields
- Comes with clear face shield