Shoei Neotec II Separator Helmet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shoei Neotec II Separator HelmetDESIGN CONCEPT
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient “flip-up” versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today’s hybrid motorcyclists.
- Seamless “flip-up” versatility of a true two-in-one helmet
- Wind tunnel-tested shell aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication System
- Convenient flip-down internal sun shield
- Next-level modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists
The NEOTEC II’s revamped modular, “flip up” functionality offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts smoothly and seamlessly into an open-face configuration for a true two-in-one design.
FLIP-UP CHIN BAR & FACE SHIELD
- Safety and protection of a full-face helmet
- While at rest, converts instantly into an open-face configuration
- Large lock release button facilitates easy handling with gloves
- Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design
- All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position
In addition to its streamlined shape and shell-integrated spoiler, the NEOTEC II’s innovative top air outlet design along with the chin bar’s ‘Aero Deflector’ and ‘Vortex Generator’ lip reduce unwanted wind noise while helping to manage airflow around the helmet in varying riding position.
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics optimized for varying riding positions
- Shell-integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag
- Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position
- Newly designed 'Aero Deflector' for improved chin bar aerodynamics
The NEOTEC II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, and comes equipped with an internal sun shield that offers riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-3 BASE PLATE SYSTEM
- Facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
INTERNAL SUN SHIELD
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for non-prescription eyewear
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the NEOTEC II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner. The all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chinstrap offers quick and secure closure with unrivaled comfort and adjustability.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
MULTI-PIECE EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
MICRO RATCHET CHINSTRAP
- Patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable