Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex Boots
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Contrasting texture upper.
- Hook and Loop Closure system above the ankle.
- Micro adjustable strap system below the ankle.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- Internal heel, ankle and toe protection.
- Leather toe shift-brake pad.
- Nylon plate and internally padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Reflective panels.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.