Sidi Mag-1 Boots
Sidi Mag-1 Boots
Sale Sold out
Regular price $449.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Sidi, always the technology market leader has taken race boots in an all new direction with the Mag-1. Combining an innovative internal bracing system with well chosen design elements and materials to create a very lightweight, yet ultra-protective race boot system.
- The Mag-1 boot comes in at 4.4 pounds, over14oz. Or 17% lighter than the Vortice boot!
- The Mag-1 Air has all the same features as the standard Mag-1 with the addition of a perforated outer for maximum air flow.
- The rear upper is made in polyurethane, and is assembled to the boot with two screws: one on the outside under theTecno-3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap.
- The screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fiber beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side.
- Micrometric Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The Tecno-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely strong stainless steel wire, which is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet.
- Arch and Achilles areas are covered with Sidi’s exclusive elastic textile and injection molded polyurethane comfort panels. The arch area utilizes two TPU bands next to the Tecno-3 Magnetic closures, for a maximum support and wrap of the arches.
- Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside.
- The shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual compound sole.
- Technomicro is used as a base material. Technomicro is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no break-in. It’s easier to clean and the colors don't run or fade. It's not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- All bolt on parts (shin, heel, closures, and toe slider) are replaceable.
- TPU toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining in the boots upper with a soft and comfortable Cambrelle® lining used in the toe area.
- All screws that attach the various technical parts are recessed so as not to damage the bike.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- The Mag-1 has a widely adjustable calf area that can accommodate riders with up to a 15-inch calf diameter 11.5-inchesabove from the bottom of their heel.